Young Mum Dies Suddenly And Unexpectedly Due To Brain Aneurysm. Neurosurgeons Are Desperate For Everyone To Know These Warning Signs
Patients who have suffered from brain aneurysms will tell you that one main symptom is having the most intense headache ever.
So, if you regularly get really bad headaches you should know that things can get fatal if left untreated.
An aneurysm is a weakened spot in the blood vessel walls which can causes bulges in the blood vessels. Aneurysms most commonly occur in the aorta but brain aneurysms are also quite common.
The main challenge will probably be the ability to spot the difference between a brain aneurysm and a normal headache or a migraine.
Once a brain aneurysm ruptures, an immediate and severe headache can be felt. However, most people will simply shrug off a brain aneurysm, dismissing it as just a headache.
A 41-year-old mother of four, Lee Broadway, was used to the migraines she regularly suffered. Then one day, she experienced the worst headache of her life. According to Eric, her husband, they quickly went to the emergency room. By the time a brain an aneurysm was diagnosed, it was already too late. Lee passed away two days later.
To avoid such tragedy in your home and prevent the same thing from happening to you, here are some brain aneurysm warning signs to know and share.
– You get a bad and excruciating headache. It is so much more intense than any you have ever felt.
– You find that you have developed a very high and sudden sensitivity to light.
– You might experience seizures.
– Nausea and vomiting urges can also occur.
– Sudden drooping of the eyelids.
– Your vision gets blurry or you might even notice you have double vision.
– Sudden stiff neck.
– Feeling of numbness in the face.
– You might begin to hear noises similar to explosions or gunshots.
– A sharp and intense pain above or behind a single eye.
– Loss of consciousness.
If you or anyone you know is suffering from these symptoms, immediate medical attention is required. Keep yourself, and each other, safe.