- Mom crawls in bed with dying son to say goodbye — breaks down when she realizes what killed him
No parent should ever bury their own child. But thanks to a powerful, dangerous drug, it is happening all too [Read more]
- World Naked Gardening Day is May 6th. Are you prepared?
World Naked Gardening Day is an opportunity to pull weeds, plant flowers, and harvest vegetables while getting some sun where it doesn’t usually [Read more]
- A Guy Created Endless Supply Of Hot Water Without Electricity And It’s Going Viral!
Whether one lives off-grid and seeks to create an endless supply of hot water or lives in a location with [Read more]
- Nadine leads FHM ‘sexiest’ poll; Jessy lags outside Top 10
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOyIeJPgZzr/ MANILA – Just like last year, Nadine Lustre emerged as the early frontrunner in the online poll for the [Read more]
- F4c3b00k down across Australia and Asia Pacific (and now parts of North America, too)
No, you’re not the only one having trouble getting on F4c3b00k. The service is down for many users in Asia, Australia, and New Zealand. According to DownDetector.com, the outage, which [more]
- Rude Government Employee Humiliates A Woman Who Was Just Asking Her A Question! “WAG MO PAPALAPITIN SAKIN YANG BABAE YAN!!! DAHIL MAPAPATULAN KO YAN!”
A government employee recently went viral on social media for being allegedly rude to a woman who asked her about the counter she should go to for her concern. The [more]
- If you see this on the beach don’t touch it, run as fast as you can.
It’s certainly a nice looking creature, sure to attract curious people wandering on a beach.They don’t even have the means to propel themselves in the water, just that tell-tale bubble [more]
- Pinay with IQ higher than Einstein’s rejected from UK school
Two Mile Ash pupil Mia Golosino had set her heart on going to Aylesbury High grammar school in September. She sat the 11-plus privately but, despite passing with flying colours, [more]
- ‘JUDY’ Malware Potentially Hits Up to 36.5M Android Devices
It’s ‘possibly the largest malware campaign found on Google Play,’ according to Check Point. Up to 36.5 million Android devices may have been infected by malware that produced fake ad [more]