Two Mile Ash pupil Mia Golosino had set her heart on going to Aylesbury High grammar school in September. She sat the 11-plus privately but, despite passing with flying colours,...
- Worlds longest and highest glass-bottom bridge to open in China
Chalk up another superlative achievement for China. Zhangjiajie, a scenic national park in the countrys Hunan province, is set to [Read more]
- F4c3b00k down across Australia and Asia Pacific (and now parts of North America, too)
No, you’re not the only one having trouble getting on F4c3b00k. The service is down for many users in Asia, [Read more]
- Pinay with IQ higher than Einstein’s rejected from UK school
Two Mile Ash pupil Mia Golosino had set her heart on going to Aylesbury High grammar school in September. She [Read more]
- Filipino Student Claims She Slept For 23 Hours And Visits Hell Only To Find Dolphy And Other Dead Celebrities Suffering There
Do you believe in near-death experiences where people claim that have traveled in eternal places like heaven and earth? Sounds impossible, right? But read on the story below of a [more]
- What to Do When Your Ears Get Clogged on a Plane
In-the-moment advice to keep painful and annoying airplane ear from ruining your flight Between the jet lag, dry air, and muscle-cramping seating in coach, flying can really do a number [more]
- WHAT HE DID EVERY NIGHT CAUSED CANCER IN HIS EYES AND HE DIED! MAKE SURE YOU DON’T DO THIS EVERY DAY!
This is the story of a 40 year old man who was diagnosed with cancer in his eye. There are many scientific studies that indicate that the green light which [more]
- Mom crawls in bed with dying son to say goodbye — breaks down when she realizes what killed him
No parent should ever bury their own child. But thanks to a powerful, dangerous drug, it is happening all too often these days. In March 2017, Sherri Kent was forced [more]
- Everwing how to generate 99999 trophies.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to manipulate your EverWing score to annoy your EverWing addicted friends. We’ll use Google Chrome this time so readers will have a better [more]