Two Mile Ash pupil Mia Golosino had set her heart on going to Aylesbury High grammar school in September. She sat the 11-plus privately but, despite passing with flying colours,...
- NEW MALE SEX ROBOTS WITH BIONIC PENISES MAY JUST REPLACE MEN FOR GOOD!
Realistic looking babies, sex dolls and women made of plastic have been the talk around town for a while now. [Read more]
- Filipino Student Claims She Slept For 23 Hours And Visits Hell Only To Find Dolphy And Other Dead Celebrities Suffering There
Do you believe in near-death experiences where people claim that have traveled in eternal places like heaven and earth? Sounds [Read more]
- Isang babae ang may mensahe sa mga taong hindi makapaniwala dahil ang mga top 10 list sa bar exams ay mga bisaya!
Let me put this here, because the discrimination against Bisaya people has gone fucking extreme: People say the results of [Read more]
- This Student Lost His Wallet While He Was On A Jeepney. When He Told The Driver He Doesn’t Have Money, The Driver Did THIS!
Not all heroes wear capes, they say. Today, John Erick Ami, a student from Adamson, shared an inspiring encounter with the driver of the jeep he rode to on his [more]
- Everwing how to open Jade
In this tutorial, you will learn how to manipulate your EverWing character to annoy your EverWing addicted friends. We’ll use Google Chrome this time so readers will have a better [more]
- Worlds longest and highest glass-bottom bridge to open in China
Chalk up another superlative achievement for China. Zhangjiajie, a scenic national park in the countrys Hunan province, is set to open the worlds longest and highest glass-bottom bridge in July. [more]
- What to Do When Your Ears Get Clogged on a Plane
In-the-moment advice to keep painful and annoying airplane ear from ruining your flight Between the jet lag, dry air, and muscle-cramping seating in coach, flying can really do a number [more]
- How to Protect Yourself from WannaCry Ransomware?
https://youtu.be/K8DJCqSPmdI (A simple video demonstrating of WannaCry Ransomware, showing how fast it spreads from system-to-system without any user Interaction) via:thehackernews.com Here are some simple tips you should always follow because [more]