It’s certainly a nice looking creature, sure to attract curious people wandering on a beach.They don’t even have the means to propel themselves in the water, just that tell-tale bubble...
- Public School Teacher In Debt Due To Identity Theft After Posting PRC ID On F4cebo0k
Head up, Facebook addicts! Beware of posting too much detail on your social media accounts as others may take advantage [Read more]
- Viral: Jessy Reacted to a Basher that Called her ‘Pata is Life’ you Wouldn’t Expect How she Reacted.
On-screen character and model Jessy Mendiola has gotten negative remarks about her body as far back as she was hailed [Read more]
- WHAT HE DID EVERY NIGHT CAUSED CANCER IN HIS EYES AND HE DIED! MAKE SURE YOU DON’T DO THIS EVERY DAY!
This is the story of a 40 year old man who was diagnosed with cancer in his eye. There are [Read more]
- LIST OF PASSERS: March 2017 LET Results Teachers Board Exam (Secondary)
The March 2017 BLEPT/ Teachers licensure exams are administered by PRC Board of Professional Teachers headed by its Chairman, Dr. [Read more]
- Worlds longest and highest glass-bottom bridge to open in China
Chalk up another superlative achievement for China. Zhangjiajie, a scenic national park in the countrys Hunan province, is set to open the worlds longest and highest glass-bottom bridge in July. [more]
- BPI Savings Account Holders Experiencing Lost Money, Negative Balances
MANILA, PHILIPPINES — Just this morning, a lot of BPI account holders are having issues with their account as some have lost money and some have negative balances. Storms of [more]
- LIST OF PASSERS: LET Exam Result for Teachers Board – March 2018
LET EXAMS RESULTS as for March 2018.
- ‘JUDY’ Malware Potentially Hits Up to 36.5M Android Devices
It’s ‘possibly the largest malware campaign found on Google Play,’ according to Check Point. Up to 36.5 million Android devices may have been infected by malware that produced fake ad [more]
- Pinay with IQ higher than Einstein’s rejected from UK school
Two Mile Ash pupil Mia Golosino had set her heart on going to Aylesbury High grammar school in September. She sat the 11-plus privately but, despite passing with flying colours, [more]