Steph Curry is known as one of, if not the, best players of the National Basketball Association (NBA). For three consecutive years now, his team, the Golden State Warriors, are...
- Scam – Pay Per View of commercial advertising system.
This topic will tell you about the sites that call themselves – Pay Per View of commercial advertising system .. [Read more]
- World Naked Gardening Day is May 6th. Are you prepared?
World Naked Gardening Day is an opportunity to pull weeds, plant flowers, and harvest vegetables while getting some sun where it doesn’t usually [Read more]
- Teenage mum left toddlers to die inside sweltering hot car without food or water while she went out partying
Amanda Hawkins left her children in the car overnight and didn’t get them out until the next afternoon, by which [Read more]
- Pinay with IQ higher than Einstein’s rejected from UK school
Two Mile Ash pupil Mia Golosino had set her heart on going to Aylesbury High grammar school in September. She sat the 11-plus privately but, despite passing with flying colours, [more]
- ALERT Parents: Throw Away Your Fidget Spinners Immediately – Authorities Release Report Confirming They Can Kill Your Child!!!!
Researchers testing a broad array of the popular children’s toys known fidget spinners have found an alarming amount of toxic contaminants that may prove deadly in the hands of kids [more]
- November 2016 Bar Exam Results
The Supreme Court of the Philippines is expected to release the official results of the November 2016 Bar Examination on Wednesday, May 3, 2017, after the special en banc session. [more]
- Male Student Caught on Camera Reaching Up Another Student’s Skirt With Nice-Looking Legs! – Netizens Were More Shocked When They Saw Who It Was!
Netizens were shocked when they saw this male student reaching up this other student -with really nice-looking legs- skirt! Initially people who saw this video were appalled at what seemed [more]
- Manhunt for hackers behind global cyberattack
LONDON – International investigators hunted Saturday for those behind an unprecedented cyber-attack that affected systems in dozens of countries, including at banks, hospitals and government agencies, as security experts sought [more]