Head up, Facebook addicts! Beware of posting too much detail on your social media accounts as others may take advantage of it. Just what like what happened to this public...
- World Naked Gardening Day is May 6th. Are you prepared?
World Naked Gardening Day is an opportunity to pull weeds, plant flowers, and harvest vegetables while getting some sun where it doesn’t usually [Read more]
- Steph Curry’s NBA Shoe Game Is On Point! Did You Catch The Bible Verse Written on Them?
Steph Curry is known as one of, if not the, best players of the National Basketball Association (NBA). For three [Read more]
- Nadine leads FHM ‘sexiest’ poll; Jessy lags outside Top 10
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOyIeJPgZzr/ MANILA – Just like last year, Nadine Lustre emerged as the early frontrunner in the online poll for the [Read more]
- Young Mum Dies Suddenly And Unexpectedly Due To Brain Aneurysm. Neurosurgeons Are Desperate For Everyone To Know These Warning Signs
Patients who have suffered from brain aneurysms will tell you that one main symptom is having the most intense headache ever. So, if you regularly get really bad headaches you [more]
- Filipino Student Claims She Slept For 23 Hours And Visits Hell Only To Find Dolphy And Other Dead Celebrities Suffering There
Do you believe in near-death experiences where people claim that have traveled in eternal places like heaven and earth? Sounds impossible, right? But read on the story below of a [more]
- Manhunt for hackers behind global cyberattack
LONDON – International investigators hunted Saturday for those behind an unprecedented cyber-attack that affected systems in dozens of countries, including at banks, hospitals and government agencies, as security experts sought [more]
- List of exempted to take Philippines Civil Service Exam
For people who are looking to work in government agencies and government bodies who know they are exempted, you can go directly to the nearest CSC office and inquire about [more]
- Pinay with IQ higher than Einstein’s rejected from UK school
Two Mile Ash pupil Mia Golosino had set her heart on going to Aylesbury High grammar school in September. She sat the 11-plus privately but, despite passing with flying colours, [more]