Recently I found this beautiful picture of old dolls while browsing the web. After a short look, I scrolled down, but the image was still processed by subconsciousness and wouldn’t...
- Anne Curtis suffered a wardrobe malfunction on It’s Showtime! ‘Kita kuyukot!’
Anne Curtis Smith or more popularly known as Anne Curtis, is a Filipino actress, host, commercial model and a recording [Read more]
- Worlds longest and highest glass-bottom bridge to open in China
Chalk up another superlative achievement for China. Zhangjiajie, a scenic national park in the countrys Hunan province, is set to [Read more]
- ALERT Parents: Throw Away Your Fidget Spinners Immediately – Authorities Release Report Confirming They Can Kill Your Child!!!!
Researchers testing a broad array of the popular children’s toys known fidget spinners have found an alarming amount of toxic [Read more]
- Teenage mum left toddlers to die inside sweltering hot car without food or water while she went out partying
Amanda Hawkins left her children in the car overnight and didn’t get them out until the next afternoon, by which point temperatures had soared to 33c A teenage mum left [more]
- Can You Spot An Alien In This Photo In 10 Seconds?
Recently I found this beautiful picture of old dolls while browsing the web. After a short look, I scrolled down, but the image was still processed by subconsciousness and wouldn’t [more]
- Nadine leads FHM ‘sexiest’ poll; Jessy lags outside Top 10
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOyIeJPgZzr/ MANILA – Just like last year, Nadine Lustre emerged as the early frontrunner in the online poll for the annual “100 Sexiest Women in the World” list of FHM [more]
- Escape From Handcuffs is nothing for this women
Escape From Handcuffs is nothing for this women. In the medical world, theres no shortage of weird, creepy diseases. One of the most misunderstood conditions is a disease by the [more]
- What to Do When Your Ears Get Clogged on a Plane
In-the-moment advice to keep painful and annoying airplane ear from ruining your flight Between the jet lag, dry air, and muscle-cramping seating in coach, flying can really do a number [more]