Kapuso star Kim Domingo is a fast rising star – with her funny antics and sexy figure However, many celebrities get their fair share of bashers from time to time...
- Isang babae ang may mensahe sa mga taong hindi makapaniwala dahil ang mga top 10 list sa bar exams ay mga bisaya!
Let me put this here, because the discrimination against Bisaya people has gone fucking extreme: People say the results of [Read more]
- World Naked Gardening Day is May 6th. Are you prepared?
World Naked Gardening Day is an opportunity to pull weeds, plant flowers, and harvest vegetables while getting some sun where it doesn’t usually [Read more]
- List of exempted to take Philippines Civil Service Exam
For people who are looking to work in government agencies and government bodies who know they are exempted, you can [Read more]
- LIST OF PASSERS: March 2017 LET Results Teachers Board Exam (Elementary)
The March 2017 BLEPT/ Teachers licensure exams are administered by PRC Board of Professional Teachers headed by its Chairman, Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Vice Chairman Dr. Paz I. Lucido and [more]
- Nadine leads FHM ‘sexiest’ poll; Jessy lags outside Top 10
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOyIeJPgZzr/ MANILA – Just like last year, Nadine Lustre emerged as the early frontrunner in the online poll for the annual “100 Sexiest Women in the World” list of FHM [more]
- F4c3b00k down across Australia and Asia Pacific (and now parts of North America, too)
No, you’re not the only one having trouble getting on F4c3b00k. The service is down for many users in Asia, Australia, and New Zealand. According to DownDetector.com, the outage, which [more]
- Public School Teacher In Debt Due To Identity Theft After Posting PRC ID On F4cebo0k
Head up, Facebook addicts! Beware of posting too much detail on your social media accounts as others may take advantage of it. Just what like what happened to this public [more]
- ‘JUDY’ Malware Potentially Hits Up to 36.5M Android Devices
It’s ‘possibly the largest malware campaign found on Google Play,’ according to Check Point. Up to 36.5 million Android devices may have been infected by malware that produced fake ad [more]