No parent should ever bury their own child. But thanks to a powerful, dangerous drug, it is happening all too often these days. In March 2017, Sherri Kent was forced...
- Anne Curtis suffered a wardrobe malfunction on It’s Showtime! ‘Kita kuyukot!’
Anne Curtis Smith or more popularly known as Anne Curtis, is a Filipino actress, host, commercial model and a recording [Read more]
- List of exempted to take Philippines Civil Service Exam
For people who are looking to work in government agencies and government bodies who know they are exempted, you can [Read more]
- Teenage mum left toddlers to die inside sweltering hot car without food or water while she went out partying
Amanda Hawkins left her children in the car overnight and didn’t get them out until the next afternoon, by which [Read more]
- This Old Man Who Asked a Student for Food Speaks Fluent English! His Story Will Make You Cry!
An old man asked Faye Ares for some food. He surprisingly spoke very fluent English. He told Faye his heartbreaking story. Netizen Faye Ares posted a photo of an old [more]
- Nadine leads FHM ‘sexiest’ poll; Jessy lags outside Top 10
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOyIeJPgZzr/ MANILA – Just like last year, Nadine Lustre emerged as the early frontrunner in the online poll for the annual “100 Sexiest Women in the World” list of FHM [more]
- This Student Lost His Wallet While He Was On A Jeepney. When He Told The Driver He Doesn’t Have Money, The Driver Did THIS!
Not all heroes wear capes, they say. Today, John Erick Ami, a student from Adamson, shared an inspiring encounter with the driver of the jeep he rode to on his [more]
- Kim Domingo Gives a Savage Reply Towards Her Bashers on Instagram!
Kapuso star Kim Domingo is a fast rising star – with her funny antics and sexy figure However, many celebrities get their fair share of bashers from time to time [more]
- Manhunt for hackers behind global cyberattack
LONDON – International investigators hunted Saturday for those behind an unprecedented cyber-attack that affected systems in dozens of countries, including at banks, hospitals and government agencies, as security experts sought [more]