An old man asked Faye Ares for some food. He surprisingly spoke very fluent English. He told Faye his heartbreaking story. Netizen Faye Ares posted a photo of an old...
- Can You Spot An Alien In This Photo In 10 Seconds?
Recently I found this beautiful picture of old dolls while browsing the web. After a short look, I scrolled down, [Read more]
- Pinay with IQ higher than Einstein’s rejected from UK school
Two Mile Ash pupil Mia Golosino had set her heart on going to Aylesbury High grammar school in September. She [Read more]
- Mom crawls in bed with dying son to say goodbye — breaks down when she realizes what killed him
No parent should ever bury their own child. But thanks to a powerful, dangerous drug, it is happening all too [Read more]
- Amidst complaints of selling fake goods and scam, Philippine daily deals site CashCashPinoy shuts down
In 2014, PayPal and banking giant BDO, the credit card payment system provider for CashCashPinoy, pulled the plug on transactions [Read more]
- LIST OF PASSERS: March 2017 LET Results Teachers Board Exam (Elementary and Secondary)
RELEASE DATE According to the Commission’s Resolution No. 2016-1019 series of 2016 entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for Year 2017”, the target release date of March 2017 LET result [more]
- ALERT Parents: Throw Away Your Fidget Spinners Immediately – Authorities Release Report Confirming They Can Kill Your Child!!!!
Researchers testing a broad array of the popular children’s toys known fidget spinners have found an alarming amount of toxic contaminants that may prove deadly in the hands of kids [more]
- Facebook down across Australia and Asia Pacific (and now parts of North America, too)
No, you’re not the only one having trouble getting on Facebook. The service is down for many users in Asia, Australia, and New Zealand. According to DownDetector.com, the outage, which [more]
- How to Protect Yourself from WannaCry Ransomware?
https://youtu.be/K8DJCqSPmdI (A simple video demonstrating of WannaCry Ransomware, showing how fast it spreads from system-to-system without any user Interaction) via:thehackernews.com Here are some simple tips you should always follow because [more]
- Young Mum Dies Suddenly And Unexpectedly Due To Brain Aneurysm. Neurosurgeons Are Desperate For Everyone To Know These Warning Signs
Patients who have suffered from brain aneurysms will tell you that one main symptom is having the most intense headache ever. So, if you regularly get really bad headaches you [more]