No, you’re not the only one having trouble getting on F4c3b00k. The service is down for many users in Asia, Australia, and New Zealand. According to DownDetector.com, the outage, which...
- A Guy Created Endless Supply Of Hot Water Without Electricity And It’s Going Viral!
Whether one lives off-grid and seeks to create an endless supply of hot water or lives in a location with [Read more]
- LIST OF PASSERS: March 2017 LET Results Teachers Board Exam (Elementary and Secondary)
RELEASE DATE According to the Commission’s Resolution No. 2016-1019 series of 2016 entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for Year [Read more]
- If Your Kidneys Are Failing, Your Body Will Definitely Give You A Sign!
Kidneys ensure your body is balanced in all ways. They flush out the toxins, excessive liquid or waste disposal. Every [Read more]
- Viral: Jessy Reacted to a Basher that Called her ‘Pata is Life’ you Wouldn’t Expect How she Reacted.
On-screen character and model Jessy Mendiola has gotten negative remarks about her body as far back as she was hailed as FHM’s Sexiest Woman last 2016. In spite of the [more]
- Manhunt for hackers behind global cyberattack
LONDON – International investigators hunted Saturday for those behind an unprecedented cyber-attack that affected systems in dozens of countries, including at banks, hospitals and government agencies, as security experts sought [more]
- Scam – Pay Per View of commercial advertising system.
This topic will tell you about the sites that call themselves – Pay Per View of commercial advertising system .. On these sites, they offer a salary to view ad [more]
- This Kid Who Went Viral For His Smoking Habit Has Had A Stunning Life Transformation
Aldi Rizal achieved international fame when he was just two years old. But the Indonesian toddler owed his celebrity status not to acting, singing or dancing, but to chain-smoking. [more]
- Mom crawls in bed with dying son to say goodbye — breaks down when she realizes what killed him
No parent should ever bury their own child. But thanks to a powerful, dangerous drug, it is happening all too often these days. In March 2017, Sherri Kent was forced [more]