Chalk up another superlative achievement for China. Zhangjiajie, a scenic national park in the countrys Hunan province, is set to open the worlds longest and highest glass-bottom bridge in July....
- LIST OF PASSERS: March 2017 LET Results Teachers Board Exam (Secondary)
The March 2017 BLEPT/ Teachers licensure exams are administered by PRC Board of Professional Teachers headed by its Chairman, Dr. [Read more]
- BPI Savings Account Holders Experiencing Lost Money, Negative Balances
MANILA, PHILIPPINES — Just this morning, a lot of BPI account holders are having issues with their account as some [Read more]
- If you see this on the beach don’t touch it, run as fast as you can.
It’s certainly a nice looking creature, sure to attract curious people wandering on a beach.They don’t even have the means [Read more]
- An inspiring story of a janitor from the Philippines who passed the board exam is going viral, and it deserves to be!
“The real tragedy of the poor is the poverty of their aspirations,” that is one of Adam Smith’s famous quotes. [Read more]
- LIST OF PASSERS: LET Exam Result for Teachers Board – March 2018
LET EXAMS RESULTS as for March 2018.
- F4c3b00k down across Australia and Asia Pacific (and now parts of North America, too)
No, you’re not the only one having trouble getting on F4c3b00k. The service is down for many users in Asia, Australia, and New Zealand. According to DownDetector.com, the outage, which [more]
- Worlds longest and highest glass-bottom bridge to open in China
Chalk up another superlative achievement for China. Zhangjiajie, a scenic national park in the countrys Hunan province, is set to open the worlds longest and highest glass-bottom bridge in July. [more]
- Scam – Pay Per View of commercial advertising system.
This topic will tell you about the sites that call themselves – Pay Per View of commercial advertising system .. On these sites, they offer a salary to view ad [more]
- ‘JUDY’ Malware Potentially Hits Up to 36.5M Android Devices
It’s ‘possibly the largest malware campaign found on Google Play,’ according to Check Point. Up to 36.5 million Android devices may have been infected by malware that produced fake ad [more]