- ‘JUDY’ Malware Potentially Hits Up to 36.5M Android Devices
It’s ‘possibly the largest malware campaign found on Google Play,’ according to Check Point. Up to 36.5 million Android devices [Read more]
- This Old Man Who Asked a Student for Food Speaks Fluent English! His Story Will Make You Cry!
An old man asked Faye Ares for some food. He surprisingly spoke very fluent English. He told Faye his heartbreaking [Read more]
- Young Mum Dies Suddenly And Unexpectedly Due To Brain Aneurysm. Neurosurgeons Are Desperate For Everyone To Know These Warning Signs
Patients who have suffered from brain aneurysms will tell you that one main symptom is having the most intense headache [Read more]
- Nadine leads FHM ‘sexiest’ poll; Jessy lags outside Top 10
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOyIeJPgZzr/ MANILA – Just like last year, Nadine Lustre emerged as the early frontrunner in the online poll for the [Read more]
- Facebook down across Australia and Asia Pacific (and now parts of North America, too)
No, you’re not the only one having trouble getting on Facebook. The service is down for many users in Asia, Australia, and New Zealand. According to DownDetector.com, the outage, which [more]
- World Naked Gardening Day is May 6th. Are you prepared?
World Naked Gardening Day is an opportunity to pull weeds, plant flowers, and harvest vegetables while getting some sun where it doesn’t usually shine. While you might get a little dirty, the intention is [more]
- LIST OF PASSERS: LET Exam Result for Teachers Board – March 2018
LET EXAMS RESULTS as for March 2018.
- This Kid Who Went Viral For His Smoking Habit Has Had A Stunning Life Transformation
Aldi Rizal achieved international fame when he was just two years old. But the Indonesian toddler owed his celebrity status not to acting, singing or dancing, but to chain-smoking. [more]
- If Your Kidneys Are Failing, Your Body Will Definitely Give You A Sign!
Kidneys ensure your body is balanced in all ways. They flush out the toxins, excessive liquid or waste disposal. Every day your kidneys balance electrolytes, provide your body with oxygen, [more]