It’s ‘possibly the largest malware campaign found on Google Play,’ according to Check Point. Up to 36.5 million Android devices may have been infected by malware that produced fake ad...
- LIST OF PASSERS: March 2017 LET Results Teachers Board Exam (Elementary)
The March 2017 BLEPT/ Teachers licensure exams are administered by PRC Board of Professional Teachers headed by its Chairman, Dr. [Read more]
- Why Men Who Marry Nurses End Up The Happiest
Nurses are a special breed of people who embody the rare combination of tough and loving. They know how to [Read more]
- Rude Government Employee Humiliates A Woman Who Was Just Asking Her A Question! “WAG MO PAPALAPITIN SAKIN YANG BABAE YAN!!! DAHIL MAPAPATULAN KO YAN!”
A government employee recently went viral on social media for being allegedly rude to a woman who asked her about [Read more]
- Scam – Pay Per View of commercial advertising system.
This topic will tell you about the sites that call themselves – Pay Per View of commercial advertising system .. [Read more]
- If Your Kidneys Are Failing, Your Body Will Definitely Give You A Sign!
Kidneys ensure your body is balanced in all ways. They flush out the toxins, excessive liquid or waste disposal. Every day your kidneys balance electrolytes, provide your body with oxygen, [more]
- This Kid Who Went Viral For His Smoking Habit Has Had A Stunning Life Transformation
Aldi Rizal achieved international fame when he was just two years old. But the Indonesian toddler owed his celebrity status not to acting, singing or dancing, but to chain-smoking. [more]
- List of exempted to take Philippines Civil Service Exam
For people who are looking to work in government agencies and government bodies who know they are exempted, you can go directly to the nearest CSC office and inquire about [more]
- ‘JUDY’ Malware Potentially Hits Up to 36.5M Android Devices
It’s ‘possibly the largest malware campaign found on Google Play,’ according to Check Point. Up to 36.5 million Android devices may have been infected by malware that produced fake ad [more]
- Amidst complaints of selling fake goods and scam, Philippine daily deals site CashCashPinoy shuts down
In 2014, PayPal and banking giant BDO, the credit card payment system provider for CashCashPinoy, pulled the plug on transactions originating from the site Amidst growing complaints of selling fake [more]