It’s ‘possibly the largest malware campaign found on Google Play,’ according to Check Point. Up to 36.5 million Android devices may have been infected by malware that produced fake ad...
- Young Mum Dies Suddenly And Unexpectedly Due To Brain Aneurysm. Neurosurgeons Are Desperate For Everyone To Know These Warning Signs
Patients who have suffered from brain aneurysms will tell you that one main symptom is having the most intense headache [Read more]
- This Old Man Who Asked a Student for Food Speaks Fluent English! His Story Will Make You Cry!
An old man asked Faye Ares for some food. He surprisingly spoke very fluent English. He told Faye his heartbreaking [Read more]
- LIST OF PASSERS: March 2017 LET Results Teachers Board Exam (Secondary)
The March 2017 BLEPT/ Teachers licensure exams are administered by PRC Board of Professional Teachers headed by its Chairman, Dr. [Read more]
- List of exempted to take Philippines Civil Service Exam
For people who are looking to work in government agencies and government bodies who know they are exempted, you can go directly to the nearest CSC office and inquire about [more]
- WHAT HE DID EVERY NIGHT CAUSED CANCER IN HIS EYES AND HE DIED! MAKE SURE YOU DON’T DO THIS EVERY DAY!
This is the story of a 40 year old man who was diagnosed with cancer in his eye. There are many scientific studies that indicate that the green light which [more]
- Everwing how to generate 99999 trophies.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to manipulate your EverWing score to annoy your EverWing addicted friends. We’ll use Google Chrome this time so readers will have a better [more]
- Why Men Who Marry Nurses End Up The Happiest
Nurses are a special breed of people who embody the rare combination of tough and loving. They know how to handle belligerent patients, gross messes, and still comfort people when [more]
- ‘JUDY’ Malware Potentially Hits Up to 36.5M Android Devices
It’s ‘possibly the largest malware campaign found on Google Play,’ according to Check Point. Up to 36.5 million Android devices may have been infected by malware that produced fake ad [more]